This property has now been taken off the market (as of 03 August 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Gascoigne Close, N17
It sits just off north London's most vibrant high streets. This flat enjoys all the convenience of Tottenham High Road while leaving its hustle and bustle at the front door. It combines the excellent amenities and transport links of an energetic highstreet with the peace and tranquillity of nearby award-winning green spaces.
- 645 sq ft
- Two double bedrooms
- A living-room with modern kitchen
- A bathroom suite
- A storage
- Full width private balcony to rear
- Off road allocated parking space
- communal lift
- communal gardens
In the kitchen, there are a fridge freezer, a washing machine and a dish washer.
The property is within walking distance of
- Bruce Grove and White Hart Lane Overground stations (Liverpool Street in 20 minutes)
- Northumberland Park British Rail station (an easy connection to Stratford)
- Tottenham Hale station (Victoria line) is also nearby, served by the Stansted Express for a stress-free, swift journey to Stansted airport.
- a short bus ride to SevenSisters Underground station to catch the Victoria line (West End in 20 minutes)
- 20-30 minutes bus ride to Stoke Newington and Dalston, just straight down the high street.
Please get in touch if you would like to view the flat.
Thanks so much.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|White Hart Lane, Rail Station||7 minute walk|
|Bruce Grove, Rail Station||12 minute walk|
|Tottenham Hale||20 minute walk|
|Silver Street||23 minute walk|