This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 May 2017).
2 Bed Flat, Drayton Park, N5
No additional tenant fees - this is a private landlord managed property.
A well-presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the first floor of a modern purpose-built development situated in the heart of fashionable Highbury N5. The apartment is in excellent condition and benefits from a secure video entryphone system and can be accessed by either lift or stairs. It's in a great location very close to Arsenal (5 minutes) and Highbury & Islington (10 minutes) tube stations and overground rail services into the City from Drayton Park (3 minutes). There are also an abundance of nearby restaurants, bars and coffee shops on Upper Street and Holloway Road.
About the property
Extending to approximately 730 sq ft, the fully furnished property benefits from:
- Wide entrance hall with storage cupboard containing a brand new washer/dryer.
- A spacious open-plan reception room with dining area, wooden flooring and glazed doors leading to a "sun-trap" decked balcony with an unbeatable urban view of Arsenal stadium and beyond.
- A modern fully-integrated open-plan kitchen with polished granite worktops, high gloss units and quality appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and microwave).
- A master bedroom with king-size bed, fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room with white/chrome fittings (including a heated towel radiator).
- A second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
- A family bathroom with a good quality white 3-piece bathroom suite with shower over the bath tub and heated towel radiator.
- A designated parking space for one car in a secure underground car park with secure bike storage is included in the monthly rent. There is lift access direct from the second floor apartment to the car park.
- Access to a communal garden.
- Water is included in the monthly rent. All other bills payable by the tenant(s).
Excellent transport links
The property is in Zone 2 and is moments from Drayton Park Railway Station where trains run direct to Moorgate via Highbury & Islington, Essex Road and Old Street in only 11 minutes. Arsenal Underground Station (Piccadilly line) is approximately 5 minutes' walk away, with direct trains to King's Cross St Pancras (7 minutes), Covent Garden (12 minutes) and onwards to Heathrow Airport. Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria line, East London and London Overground lines) is also within easy walking distance.
The flat is in an extremely convenient location with an abundance of local amenities, with a Tesco Express within a 1 minute walk away and a fantastic range of local speciality shops only a few minutes' walk away at Highbury Barn and on Holloway Road. The flat benefits from being close to the attractive green open spaces of Highbury Fields, with tennis courts, football pitches, swimming pool, leisure centre and children's playground.
Trendy Upper Street is within walking distance and features an array of bars, restaurants, shops and boutiques.
Overall, the flat is in excellent condition and provides spacious accommodation with excellent transport links for those wishing to commute into Central London.No fees - this is a private landlord managed property.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|