This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 September 2017).
2 Bed Flat, Clerkenwell, WC1X
- The pine-boarded reception room is spacious and bright with a high ceiling and features a large, stone fireplace with wood burning stove.
- The room is decorated with a mid-century Modern Ercol dining suite, glass pedant lights, a generous sofa, sheepskin rugs, TV and DVD/CD player.
- The reception room looks out on to a private York Stone paved courtyard with the Plane Trees of Wilmington Square beyond.
- The Courtyard has an oak bench and landscaped planters with foliage gently illuminated by up-lighters. The original storage vaults under the street provide a secure store for guests’ bicycles.
- The architect-owned and restored property has wide board solid wood floors and cast iron radiators throughout and period toggle light switches that offer alternative lighting scenes.
The modern kitchen is open plan to the living room and offers a good sized working area for even the most enthusiastic cooks and is well equipped with induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
A peaceful master bedroom features a king sized bed, a floor to ceiling window looking out to a private courtyard, a dressing room and an immaculate ensuite bathroom.
The second bedroom has white painted timber panelling, a stone fireplace surround and a floor to ceiling sash window overlooking the courtyard.
The en-suite bathroom is a fresh, white bathroom with tub, WC and basin. The second bathroom offers a walk-in shower, wc and basin.
There is a generous work space with desk, chair and ample storage.
- Farringdon - mainline station and underground - District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines - 10 minute walk away.
- Kings Cross/St Pancras - underground and mainline station - Piccadilly, Northern, Victoria, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, District and overground lines - 15 minute walk.
- Angel - Northern Line - 12 minute walk.
- All in Zone 1.
Immediately adjacent to Sadler’s Wells Theatre and the gastronomic delights of Exmouth Market, you are within walking distance of many of London’s major attractions such as St Paul’s, The British Museum and the Sir John Soanes Museum.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Farringdon||10 minute walk|
|Farringdon Station||11 minute walk|
|Angel Station||12 minute walk|
|Chancery Lane Station||14 minute walk|