Spacious (1000sqft) and light 2 bedroom flat available in a charming 1930s red brick block 3 minutes from tube connections.
The flat consists of:
- A larger than average lounge
- A modern kitchen with space to dine and plenty of storage
- A newly refurbished bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms
- A utility room for the washing machine and extra storage
It benefits from:
- Secure entry phone system
- Being situated off the main road, so no road noise
- Gas central heating
- Over bath shower (with very good water pressure)
Transport connections:A 3 minute walk to Caledonian Road tube station on the Piccadilly line and a 5 minute walk to Caledonian Road and Barnsbury Station on the overground with fast connections to Highbury and Islington, Camden and Stratford.
There are 4 local bus routes running from outside the front entrance of the development. The flat is extremely convenient and within walking distance of Upper Street (15minutes) Kings Cross (20minutes) and Holloway Road (10minutes).
The flat is rented furnished with two double beds, 3 wardrobes, a dining table and chairs, and white goods. If you have your own furniture please do get in touch to discuss this.