This property has now been taken off the market (as of 16 November 2021).
2 Bed End Terrace, Goldhurst Terrace, NW6
This spacious, bright, modern flat has been beautifully redecorated by the owners using the highest quality finishes, furnishings and appliances. The flat also boasts two terraces: one large terrace which includes a barbecue and table and chairs, and one smaller terrace also large enough to sit on. The flat is very bright and airy throughout due to large windows in all rooms and 3m high ceilings.
The flat is approximately 60sqm internal area with an additional approx 10sqm of outside space, and is ideal for a couple, but is also comfortable for 2 sharing adults.
This flat has many features which make this the best flat to rent in the area:
- large south-facing living area alongside an open-plan kitchen with lots of winter sun
- modern kitchen with new Bosch and Neff appliances (including concealed dishwasher and extra-large refrigerator)
- modern shower-room (no bath) with very large windows and lots of natural light
- huge amounts of storage space in both bedrooms, the kitchen, the hall cupboard and in the bathroom
- LED lighting throughout for a lower electricity bill
- the boiler has been replaced recently so is very reliable and whisper-quiet, and provides continuous hot water
- currently has Virgin TV and fibre-broadband (60Mbs), but also has been connected to sky, so Sky dish and cables present (but no box)
The flat has incredible connections to the City (Metropolitan line) and the the West End and Canary Wharf (Jubilee line), with Finchley Rd tube just 4 mins walk away. The flat is in a quiet tree-lined street (a conservation area) and is 8 mins walk from bustling West Hampstead.
The owners are very happy to rent the flat partly furnished or unfurnished depending upon your circumstances. We are OK with a cat in the flat, but we're sorry, no dogs.
The Flat will be available from Dec 18, with a 2 yr tenancy agreement preferred. We are ideally looking for a couple with stable full time employment, and a household income greater than £120k gross. We are open to offers above the asking rental stated.
(Please note that photos show when the flat was fully furnished and lived in by the owners. Currently that flat has the same dining table and sofa, but a different bed.)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||18 December, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||24 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|South Hampstead, Rail Station||3 minute walk|
|Swiss Cottage Station||7 minute walk|
|Finchley Road Station||8 minute walk|
|Finchley Road & Frognal||13 minute walk|