1 Bed Flat, West Ealing, W13
Ideal for families who need to temporarily move due to relocation/home renovation or anyone who needs their own space to work or protect their family.
Professionally deep-cleaned and disinfected ready for you to move-in
- Contemporary 1 bed, 1 bath apartment with private sunny south facing balcony.
- Fully furnished with large hotel quality beds, wardrobe, comfy modern open space kitchen lounge, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and separate utility room with washing machine.
- All mod cons include smart cable TV with basic Sky and fibre broadband.
- Rent includes council tax, water, electricity, TV licence and broadband, only heating will be paid separately through a top-up smart meter by the tenant.
- Close to large Sainsbury's, Lidl and Waitrose all minutes walk away as well as public transport, West Ealing station (National Rail), Ealing Broadway (Central, District underground lines and National Rail services) and Northfieds (Piccadilly line).
- Public parking available right outside of the property for free between 6pm and 8am, payable by the hour or by day from 8am to 6pm.
Available immediately for short to mid-term rentals with minimum 1 month.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|Maximum Tenancy||3 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|West Ealing||8 minute walk|
|Drayton Green, Rail Station||10 minute walk|
|Hanwell, Rail Station||14 minute walk|
|Castle Bar Park||21 minute walk|