This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 October 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Queen Elizabeth Street, SE1
The apartment comprises:
- Lounge/diner with patio doors to balcony overlooking The Circle communal garden. Oak and leather furniture.
- Double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and a window overlooking the garden. Oak furniture.
- Separate kitchen with Neff ovens, Siemens induction hob, and fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Bathroom with bath/shower.
- Hall with large storage cupboards.
The apartment is a ‘No smoking’ and 'No pets' apartment.
The Circle has lift access and a 24-hour concierge.
The building has the convenience of the Circle Gym and Spa (purchased separately).
The Circle is near the cafes and restaurants of Shad Thames, Tower Bridge and Bermondsey, and close to More London and the City business areas. Nearby stations are London Bridge and Bermondsey (for Canary Wharf).
No agency or admin fees.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Bermondsey Station||12 minute walk|
|Tower Hill , Underground Station||15 minute walk|
|Tower Gateway Station||15 minute walk|
|Fenchurch Streetlondon, Rail Station||17 minute walk|