This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 June 2022).
1 Bed Flat, Park East Building, E3
The flat has a contemporary feeling and is well decorated in white and with ceramic flooring throughout: It comprises
• Open plan sitting room with a large TV / HiFi storage unit.
• White modern kitchen with light wooden worktops, including dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker and washing machine. There is also a small dining table with 2 chairs along with a breakfast bar and 2 bar stools.
• Bedroom with a built in wardrobe either side and over the bed along with an alcove to provide plenty of storage space. It also enjoys a modern bathroom with a walk in shower (no bath).
• Street parking can be arranged through Tower Hamlets
• The flat is currently unfurnished (this is negotiable).
• The landlord is also pet friendly for a well behaved and trained dog or cat.
• The flat would suit a couple or single person.
• Seeking an initial 6 or 12 month let.
Please get in touch to arrange a viewing.
A little about Bow Quarter. It is a unique gated community comprising of 19 town houses and 714 apartments spread across seven separate buildings, many of them historically part of the famous Bryant and May match factory. This is set on a site spread of over 7 acres and hosts one of London’s largest communal gardens.
The Bow Quarter offers modern urban living within an historic grade 2 listed setting. Living here means becoming part of a vibrant community, with all the facilities you need right on your doorstep.
The facilities include:
• Full gym with pool, sauna, steam room, free and paid for classes
• Resident bar and restaurant
• Resident convenience store
• Post box
• 24 hour concierge
• Post room for all parcels
• Large roof terrace with lots of seating and wi-fi
• Gardens for picnics and lazing around
Bow Quarter is located within close walking distance to Bow Church DLR (5 min), Bow Road District Line (8min) along with various bus routes including 8 & 25.
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
Council Tax Band: C (approx. £1237.70 per annum)
Services: Electric and water
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||7 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Bow Church||8 minute walk|
|Pudding Mill Lane||9 minute walk|
|Bow Road||10 minute walk|
|Devons Road||17 minute walk|