This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 May 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Montagu Street, W1H
A smart and very bright, west facing upper ground floor 1 bed apartment facing onto a quiet cobbled courtyard and forming part of a purpose built block of only 14 apartments.
The apartment has recently been redecorated and handmade distressed wood floor laid throughout.
This is s a perfect location for access to Portman Village with great bar/restaurants in New Quebec Street.
Only 5 mins walk to the Central Line at Marble Arch. Paddington Station is about a 15 min walk.
Shopping facilities at Selfridges, Oxford Street and Waitrose/Tesco Local is within 5 mins walk.
The accommodation would be great for a professional or couple.
- A large double bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and large lounge area connected by a bright hallway
- Separate kitchen with hob and oven, dishwasher and tall fridge. Plates, cups, cutlery etc.
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Separate washer and dryer
- Recently redecorated
- Gas central heating
- Bills Exclusive
- Close to public transport and amenities
- A live high speed fibre broadband contract is in place and can be continued at additional cost.
- Quiet position facing a cobbled courtyard
- Secondary Glazing
- Nest Controlled heating with opportunity to control heating remotely from your phone app
The Property is available IMMEDIATELY AT £594 per week exclusive of bills.
Maximum number of tenants is 2
We would consider a short letting on an inclusive rent on terms to be agreed.References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Marble Arch Station||5 minute walk|
|Marylebone Station||10 minute walk|
|Baker Street Station||11 minute walk|
|London Marylebone, Rail Station||12 minute walk|