This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 January 2017).
1 Bed Flat, Maple Quays, SE16
- Private let, so zero agency fees.
- Next to Canada Water station (Jubilee & Overground)
- Stunning 1 Bedroom Flat
- Water Views, South Facing (plenty of sunshine)
- Sought After Maple Quays Development
- Residents Gym and 24 hour Concierge
- Fifth Floor
- Spacious Balcony
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Fibre Broadband Connection installed (high speed internet)
Luxury, bright, larger than average, one bedroom apartment in Toronto House, part of the highly desirable Maple Quays development. Located on the 5th floor this property is in immaculate condition and features full floor to ceiling windows, private balcony and south facing canal views throughout (with resident swans and ducks).
The open plan kitchen benefits from integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, hob and dishwasher, with a separate laundry cupboard for the washer/dryer. In addition to the living area there is also a separate dining area which could be used as a study. The bedroom boasts a large fitted wardrobe (mirrored doors), king size bed and access to the balcony, while the gorgeous bathroom includes a bathtub as well as a shower.
Residents benefit from the onsite gym, 24 hr concierge, cafe and Sainsbury's local. A stone's throw away you'll find Surrey Quays shopping centre (24 hr Tesco, Starbucks, Boots, HSBC, River Island etc), Odeon cinema and Hawker Street Food market.
Canada Water station (zone 2) is conveniently located on the Jubilee line and London Overground for quick access around London (as well as great bus links):
* 1 stop to Canary Wharf * 2 stops to London Bridge * 2 stops to the 02 * 4 stops to Waterloo * 5 stops to Stratford * 5 stops to Shoreditch High St * 7 stops to Bond St
Available end of January. Call now to view.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Canada Water Station, Underground Station||3 minute walk|
|Canada Water||4 minute walk|
|Rotherhithe||6 minute walk|
|Rotherhithe Station||6 minute walk|