This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 September 2017).
1 Bed Flat, Longbeach Road, SW11
1 bed garden flat - Clapham (close to the Common and the Junction) - Perfect for a professional couple
A large Victorian 1 bedroom furnished garden flat located off Lavender Hill, near Clapham Junction. Wonderfully presented with a striking interior boasting attention to detail and design. Charming large living room with Victorian features including high ceiling, large bedroom with high ceiling, separate kitchen, huge cellar for storage and paved garden. This flat is perfect for a couple. The street is nice and quiet with plenty of parking.
The owners have absolutely loved living in this flat and are moving out becuasause there's a baby on the way so they're heading for the suburbs.
Located just off Lavender Hill, 7 mins walk to Clapham Junction. You are right on the doorstep of all the local shops and restaurants whilst being close to transport.
- very large 1 bedroom flat (in excess of 1,000 sqft)
- ground floor for easy access
- huge living room (guarantee you'll love it)
- paved garden (perfect for bbq'ing)
- huge cellar (great for keeping bikes, golf clubs etc etc safe and out of the way)
- separate kitchen (with dining table for two)
- beautiful modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- High spec throughout including Samsung and Smeg appliances
Great transport links:
11 mins - Clapham Junction to Waterloo
7 mins - Clapham Junction to Victoria
25 mins - Clapham Junction to Gatwick Airport
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Clapham Junction||14 minute walk|
|Queenstown Road (Battersea)||20 minute walk|
|Clapham South Station||22 minute walk|
|Battersea Park, Rail Station||27 minute walk|