This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 December 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Huntingdon Street, N1
The apartment is very well connected:
- 2 min walk from Caledonian Rd & Barnsbury (Overground)
- 2 min walk to Caledonian Rd (buses into Kings Cross/Euston)
- 10 min walk to Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line)
- 15 min walk to Angel (Northern Line) and Kings Cross (Northern, Victoria Line)
Nearby you'll find:
- 30 sec walk to Sunday cafe serving up the most scrumptious smashed avocado breakfasts and flat whites in London
- 10 min walk to cafes, boutiques and cinemas on Upper Street including Ottolenghi and Screen on the Green
- 10 min walk to the Union Chapel and Islington Assembly Hall, stageing some of London's best comedy and music gigs
- 15 min walk to Almeida Theatre for amazing theatre performances
- 20 min walk to the newly revamped Kings Cross area and Granary Square
If you work in the city (or anywhere on Victoria/Northern Line) you will absolutely love living here as it's an easy cycle commute to pretty much anywhere in Zones 1/2.
The flat comes partially furnished including complete bedroom with storage, kitchen with dishwasher and fridge, garden with table and chairs and lounge with 3 seater sofa.
Seeking a professional single or couple who will love this flat as much as they would their own. Minimum contract term of 6 months but would give preference to anyone looking to stay long-term.
If that all sounds good, please get in touch to have a chat and arrange a viewing ASAP. It will be ready in time for the new year!
PS. Please click on the photos to view them. Some are in portrait and the carousel doesn't accommodate that orientation very well...
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||01 January, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Caledonian Road & Barnsbury||1 minute walk|
|Highbury And Islington, Rail Station||11 minute walk|
|Caledonian Road Station||11 minute walk|
|Holloway Road Station||17 minute walk|