This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 January 2022).
1 Bed Flat, Haverstock Hill, NW3
Spacious, bright, raised ground floor double bedroom flat in an impressive period property - moments from Belsize Park tube station, Hampstead Heath, and Primrose Hill!
- 3.6m high ceilings, wooden floors flooded with natural light from huge period property windows in lounge and bedroom
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen with all modern white goods – insinkerator boiling water tap, dishwasher, washer/dryer, double height fridge/freezer, microwave, Bosch induction hob and electric oven
- Walk in wardrobe/dressing room as well as plenty of storage space
- Furnished with chesterfield sofa, coffee table, double bed, 43inch smart TV.
- Resident off-street parking permit available.
- Communal garden access
- Less than 1 min walk to Belsize Park station(Northern line)
- Less than 1 minute walk from the high street shops and 5 minutes from Belsize village
- 10 minutes’ walk from Hampstead Heath & Primrose Hill
Would suit a professional looking for somewhere central with a good community vibe and access to the shops, bars, restaurants, as well as the best parks in London!
Fully furnished and available immediately.
Friendly landlord based locally.Summary
Rent £1,840.00 per month (£424 per week)
Fixed utility bill of £100.00 per month covering unlimited heating and hot water, weekly communal area cleaning and maintenance (excluding electricity which is on a smart meter).
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Belsize Park||1 minute walk|
|Hampstead Heath||9 minute walk|
|Chalk Farm||14 minute walk|
|Swiss Cottage||16 minute walk|