This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 December 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Hallam Street, W1W
Set on the ground floor of this attractive residential block on Hallam Street in Marylebone, this one double bedroom flat benefits from modern decor throughout and 24 hour concierge service.
This bright, well maintained property comprises spacious reception room, separate modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and fully tiled modern bathroom. In addition there is a separate store room with washing machine and freezer.
Being on the ground floor access is easy and the 24 hour concierge makes the block secure.
The property is in an ideal Central London location, within short walking distance of Oxford Street, Marylebone High Street, Regent's Park and Kings Cross with fast links by train to Europe.
The rent includes all the utilities - electricity, heating, hot water, BROADBAND (WiFi)
It does not include Council Tax however, if you are a recognized tertiary student you may not need to pay this.
There is no residents parking associated with this property.
What you get:
- Ground Floor Private Apartment in a purpose built Mansion Block in Marylebone
- 1 Double Bedroom with plenty of storage
- Large living room with dining table and sofa
- Separate fully fitted Kitchen with fridge
- Modern bathroom with body jet shower and bath
- Modern Decor
- 24 hour concierge
- 24-hour Heating & Hot Water
- Washing Machine + extra storage for suitcases etc
- Fitness Gym in building (fees apply – but no contracts!)
- Guest apartment for visitors (fees apply)
- Private laundry facility on same floor (fees apply)
- Close to University College and Hospital medical school
- Close to Transport Links including Kings Cross Eurostar, Oxford Circus (Victoria, Central and Bakerloo), Regent's Park Underground (Bakerloo Line), Great Portland Street (Hammersmith &City, Metropolitan and Circle Lines)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Great Portland Street Station||5 minute walk|
|Regent's Park Station||6 minute walk|
|Warren Street Station||9 minute walk|
|Oxford Circus Station||10 minute walk|