This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 April 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Hallam Street, W1W
Set on the ground floor of this attractive residential block on Hallam Street in Marylebone, this larger than usual one double bedroom flat benefits from a recent complete renovation including new furnishings and new carpets throughout.
The building benefits from 24 hour concierge service.
This bright, well maintained property comprises
- Very spacious reception room 5.0m x 3.8m
- Separate modern fitted kitchen with new hob
- Over-sized bedroom 4.9m x 3.4m with plenty of wardrobe space
- Tiled modern marble bathroom.
- Power included
- WiFi included
- Heating and hot water included
Being on the ground floor access is easy and the 24 hour concierge makes the block secure.
The property is in an ideal Central London location, within short walking distance of Oxford Street, Marylebone High Street, Regent's Park and Kings Cross with fast links by train to Europe.
What you get:
- Ground Floor Private Apartment in a purpose built Mansion Block in Marylebone
- 1 extra sized double furnished bedroom with plenty of storage
- Large living room with dining table, sofa, chairs
- Air-conditioner in living room
- Separate fully fitted Kitchen with fridge
- Modern marble bathroom
- 24 hour concierge
- Constant Heating & Hot Water
- Electricity Included
- WiFi Included
- Quiet and secure with very helpful 24/7 concierge
- Fitness Gym in same building (fees apply – but no contracts!)
- Guest apartment for up to two visitors (fees apply)
- Close to University College Hospital and medical school, Westminster University and other educational places
- Close to Transport Links including Kings Cross Eurostar (to Paris, Amsterdam), Oxford Circus (Victoria, Central and Bakerloo), Regent's Park Underground (Bakerloo Line), Great Portland Street (Hammersmith &City, Metropolitan and Circle Lines)
- It does not include Council Tax. If you are a recognized tertiary student you may not need to pay this.
- There is no residents' parking.
- There is no washing machine in the apartment but there is a communal laundry for residents use.
- No agents please.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Great Portland Street Station||5 minute walk|
|Regent's Park Station||8 minute walk|
|Oxford Circus Station||10 minute walk|
|Warren Street Station||10 minute walk|