This property has now been taken off the market (as of 06 December 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Grove Place, SE9
550 SQFT (51.1 SQM) internal, plus 52 SQFT (4.8 SQM) private balcony
Ideally located on 5 minutes walk from the Eltham train station (Royal Borough of Greenwich), close to high street, shops, Sainsbury's superstore and sport centre with swimming pool - all within 5 minutes walking. With excellent links to central London, Cannon St, Charing X and Victoria. Commute 17 minutes to London Bridge, 22 minutes to Waterloo and 35 minutes to Victoria.
Internally, it has a bespoke finish and fixtures, fully fitted kitchen with stone worktop with built in appliances. Massive double glazed aluminium frame windows, oak veneer floor throughout, beige carpet in the bedroom and tiled floor in the bathroom. Further, it benefits from central heating and ventilation. Additionally, it has a separate storage room with washer / drier and there is a well organised wardrobe in the bedroom. The entrance door is secured and has a videophone. The elevator serves all floors.
1. Bedroom: medium firm king size bed, bedside tables, lamps and well organised wardrobe. Bed linen and set of towels included.
2. Kitchen / diner: fully fitted, with stone worktops, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/drier in the utility room .
3. Living room: leather corner sofa, coffee table, reading lamp.
4. Bathroom: bath/ shower, toilet, sink and mirror cabinet
5. Balcony: wooden chairs and table, internal garden landscaped view
The apartment is very secure with video entry phone, in 24/7 CCTV monitored building, each floor wing has a separate fob key access, the concierge desk is available in the period 07 - 19h.
Working professionals only.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Eltham||9 minute walk|
|Mottingham||17 minute walk|
|New Eltham||28 minute walk|
|Kidbrooke||32 minute walk|