This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 February 2022).
1 Bed Flat, Great Cambridge Rd, N9
Landlord offer: SPACIOUS GARDEN STUDIO FLAT IN A HOUSE; LOCATION: N9, FREE OF CHARGE PARKING AREA NEARBY; FURNISHED, SUITABLE FOR A COUPLE OR FOR A SINGLE OCCUPANCY, WELL MAINTAINED, RECENTLY UPGRADED
- Flat consists of one spacious open plan room with laminate flooring, used as a living room and as a bedroom (2 in 1), as on pictures.
- separate kitchen with dining table, new 300 liter Samsung fridge-freezer, washing machine, small dish washer and electric oven;
- newly fitted 3-pieces shower room;
- private garden space with Polycarbonate roof 2,40m x 2.50m for good and bad weather conditions.
- gas boiler heating, double glazing.
Free parking in the area (no drive way); very good infrastructure at a walking distance: parks, bike road,shops, sport facilities, pub, restaurants, Nord Middlesex Hospital, pharmacists, dental practices, schools, library.
Very good transport links to city centre, needing Zone 1-3 tube card: bus stop (231, 217) and cycling road right at the house; it takes about 15 min by bus to Turnpike Lane station (Picadilly Line), 20 min to Finnsbury Park station (Victoria& Picadilly line & trains), about 30 min, to King’s Cross St. Pancras station, 15-20 min cycling to Wood Green, or to Enfield shopping centre. Whinchmore Hill and Edmonton Green stations are at 15-20 min walking distance
Rent, council tax and water bills inclusively: £ 960 pcm; deposit £ 900. Maximum occupancy: 2 working professionals, not suitable for DSS. Pets not allowed.
Awailable now for viewing possibly between 6pm - 7:00 pm during working days and flexible weekends
Price & Bills
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Edmonton Green||20 minute walk|
|Silver Street||21 minute walk|
|Bush Hill Park||32 minute walk|
|White Hart Lane||34 minute walk|