This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 January 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Goldington Crescent, NW1
- Two evenly sized large rooms at the front , both with original cast iron flower balconies overlooking Goldington Gardens
- Fully fitted kitchen/ diner with granite worktop, Bosh, Neff Appliances, Panasonic Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and a five ring gas hob.
- Plenty of storage - double height kitchen cabinets
- Bespoke bathroom, large enamel bath ( fits two) with powerful shower. Underfloor bathroom heating
- Entrance hallway with light wall and cloakroom
- High ceilings and sash windows with secondary glazing
- Wooden flooring in hallway and kitchen and carpets in front rooms
- Working fireplace ( smokeless fuel zone)
- Leafy views both sides
- On-street permit and metered parking
Furnishing Provided ( optional) : 1 kingsize Mattress, 1 Futon frame and two layer Futon ( this can be used as a mattress base, 1 green leather top desk, Wardrobes in bedroom. Bookshelf in bedroom between windowsPhotos are from last summer before current tenant moved in.
Transport : Camden Town High street /Mornington Crescent tube and London St Pancras Kingscross station are few minutes walk away. Easy access to Eurostar and Thameslink services to Brighton and London airports. Camden Rd station on Richmond/Stratford line and Euston Station are also close by.
Parks: 10-minute walk to Regents Canal and from here you are well located to get to Hampstead Heath or Regent's Park, plus there are some good local shops and restaurants nearby.
Facilities: Close to kingsCross/St Pancras and Camden High Street.
Available to rent from Jan 16th 2019 so you would need to start tenancy in January. £20 per person Credit check. You will need to have a collective income of £60K. Openrent standard contract. Maximum Two Tenants. One indoor cat Ok but no dogss
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Mornington Crescent Station||7 minute walk|
|London St Pancras International, Rail Station||9 minute walk|
|London Euston, Rail Station||10 minute walk|
|Euston , Underground Station||10 minute walk|