1 Bed Flat, Gladwell Road Crouch End, N8
crouch end, beautiful large ground floor 1 bed period featured home with a private secluded garden, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom suite, bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
the home has gas central heating, beautiful marble working fireplace and wooden flooring throughout.
walk through videos available via whatsapp
- this is a home to rent not a flat to rent...
- the reason why it is a home and not a flat is you are welcome to put up your pictures and personalise it with your colours (if you wish)
- a small enclosed well lit porch- so you won’t get wet trying to get into the home
- pretty south-west facing low maintenance rear courtyard 'mediterranean' garden with secure gated side access- so you have sun all year round
- garden is like having another room in the home- very important if lockdown 4.0 comes!!!
- kitchen/diner- making it a great socialising room
- ample storage space- enough for two people to spread themselves out without bumping into each other
- large sliding wardrobes with internal lighting- so you can find your clothes
- high ceilings with characterful coving- to give you that sense of space
- shower and bath- good water pressure for a decent shower
- large tumble dryer- no need to dry clothes on radiators!
- very close to public transport
- ample 'working from home' space- no need to hijack the dining table to work
- cosy working marble 'remote controlled' gas fireplace- warmth for those cooler autumn/winter evenings at the touch of a button
- rear aspect peaceful double bedroom with french doors out to the garden.The room above the bedroom is the upstairs bedroom so you can get a good nights sleep.Of course you can pay for other properties that are £20/£30 pw cheaper but what’s the point if you can’t sleep because of noisy neighbours above you!!!
- gas central heating and new efficient radiators- remarkably warm
- edwardian period property- character features with stylish chandeliers to add charm
- permit parking- to park your car easily and safely directly outside your home
- cat flap! yes cats or well behaved dogs allowed (stationers park and parkland walk nearby for dog walking)
- dry well-lit cellar- plenty of space for even more storage
- access to sunny garden through the kitchen/diner- you don't want guests trapesing through your bedroom to get to the garden as with some garden property layouts!
- stylish neff oven & gas hob- reliable cooking appliances
- siemens dishwasher- handy as you can wash your pots or pans along with your cups/plates all in one go
- neff integrated microwave oven - saving vital worktop space
- kitchen hood is vented directly to the outside- so those cooking smells won't linger
- this home would suit a working single/couple who need to 'work from home' during these covid times
- visible working alarms for extra deterrence- which is very important for ALL ground floor properties
- the home is 62sq.metres -the size of a 2 bed flat- that’s £28/sqm- you do the maths to compare to other properties!!
- well balanced layout of the home (see 2d & 3d floor plans)
- three entry points into the garden- the kitchen diner, the bedroom and the securely locked side gate entrance!
- large front bay- a great area for workspace
- two bicycle secure bike store- so your bikes are safely kept for easy access and storage (no need to clog up the communal hallway)
- quiet residential location- a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere
boring but important bits...
- Epc rating d
- Gas and electricity £35 per month
- Council tax band c- £125 per month
- Water approx.£30 per month
- Upstairs tenant neighbours- professional couple
- Next door neighbours- Two families either side
landlord has 20 years experience with happy tenants, able to complete most repairs so you can have peace of mind repairs get completed promptly. References available on request
• hornsey rail train station seven minute walk
• regular bus service to finsbury park (w3) tube stations
Crouch end ‘clock tower’
• five minutes walk to the broadway shops, bars and restaurants
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||01 May, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Crouch Hill||9 minute walk|
|Harringay, Rail Station||12 minute walk|
|Hornsey, Rail Station||15 minute walk|
|Finsbury Park Station||24 minute walk|