1 Bed Flat, Garrick Street, WC2E
This light and spacious, 2nd floor Covent Garden apartment is located within a stunning, historic period building, opposite the famous Garrick Club, in the heart of Covent Garden.
The apartment is located within an exclusive development, consisting of a total of three units, with their own private entrance, directly off Garrick Street.
This stunning, 452 sq.ft. apartment comprises of the following:
- Entrance hall with Video door entry system, access to all rooms and storage cupboard.
- Stunning reception room to the front of the property, with a pair of full height, triple glazed windows, providing outstanding views over Garrick Street. The room is furnished with contemporary furniture, including a large leather sofa bed, for the inevitable visitors, a matching leather chair, side tables and an extendable dining table and chairs.
- Separate fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine/dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated Fridge Freezer, integrated microwave, extractor fan, stainless steel hob and oven.
- Contemporary fully tiled family bathroom, with bath and thermostatic shower over, marble topped vanity unit with cupboards under, heated towel rail and separate store/airing cupboard.
- Master double bedroom, also with a pair of full height, triple glazed windows, a large Interlubke fitted wardrobe, separate set of drawers with shelving over, king size double bed and bedside table.
The apartment is only 200 metres from both Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines) and Covent Garden (Piccadilly lines) underground stations and 450 metres from Charing Cross overground and underground station (Bakerloo and Northern lines).
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||15 July, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Leicester Square Station||2 minute walk|
|Covent Garden , Underground Station||3 minute walk|
|Charing Cross Station, Underground Station||6 minute walk|
|Charing Crosslondon||8 minute walk|