1 Bed Flat, Forum Magnum Square, SE1
A stunning contemporary styled fourth floor one bedroom luxury apartment in the West Block of the prestigious County Hall Apartments complex on London's breathtaking South Bank.
· Living/dining area with furniture and a 65” wall-mounted SUHD TV
· Separate kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave
· Large bedroom with a King-size double bed and fitted wardrobes
· Separate bedroom closet / store room providing additional ample storage
· Modern bathroom
· Wood floors
· High ceilings
· Quiet aspect, overlooking a pretty fountain landscaped courtyard
· 24/7 concierge and lift
· Residents only Leisure Complex - gym and indoor pool, steam room and sauna
· 1 underground parking space available if required
Located in the heart of London just moments from the London Eye and the numerous iconic cultural attractions of the South Bank including the National Theatre, The Royal Festival Hall and BFI IMAX.
Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and St James’ Park are just over the river and the West End is also within easy reach. Excellent transport links with both Waterloo and Westminster stations just a short walk away.
Ideal for single working professional tenant.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|London Waterloo, Rail Station||5 minute walk|
|Waterloo Station||5 minute walk|
|Lambeth North Station||7 minute walk|
|Embankment Station||10 minute walk|