This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 November 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Elliot Lodge, SE10
· Excellent location – 25 minutes to Canary Wharf
· Close to public transport
· Just under 2 years old and finished to a high spec
· Fully furnished
· Private balcony - not overshadowed by other buildings
· Video entry
Beautiful new, light and airy one bed flat on the first floor within the Precision development, Telcon Way SE10.
Fully fitted kitchen (dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, boiling water tap).
Open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
Double bedroom with full length windows and a large built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom finished to a high spec with bath and shower.
Spacious private balcony.
TV and phone points in living area and bedroom.
North Greenwich Underground – 18 minute walk (or 5 minute bus ride) from which tube journey times are:
- Canary Wharf: 2 minutes
- London Bridge: 8 minutes
- Waterloo:11 minutes
- Bond Street: 17 minutes
- Liverpool Street: 23 minutes
- Farringdon: 28 minutes
Cutty Sark DLR – 15 minute walk
Maze Hill Overground – 13 minute walk
- South Eastern Trains
A 15 minute riverside walk takes you into historic Greenwich, famous for the Cutty Sark, The Maritime Museum, Royal Naval College and park. Greenwich Market is a further five minutes. The surrounding area boasts an array of excellent shops, eateries and bars. On occasions when that’s too far, it’s just 5 minutes to the Cutty Sark riverside pub and restaurant.
- 17 minute walk to the O2.
- 10 minute walk to Greenwich Park.
- 10 minute walk to the Millennium leisure park, with restaurants and Odeon iMax.
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Co-op and Sainsburys locals.
- 13 minute walk to Ikea Greenwich
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||02 December, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||11 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Maze Hill, Rail Station||12 minute walk|
|Island Gardens Station||16 minute walk|
|Westcombe Park, Rail Station||17 minute walk|
|North Greenwich Station||17 minute walk|