This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 October 2020).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
1 Bed Flat, Dalston, E8
Boutique Top Floor Flat - Newly Refurbished to the Highest Specifications
Available to move in NOW direct from owner
Brand New Furniture Package Provided or Unfurnished. You Choose!
If you are looking for a plush & perfectly located Dalston flat this one is for you!
This beautiful 1 bed top floor period property has just completed a luxurious refurbishment to the highest specifications. Decked out with porcelain tiles, marble flooring, quartz worktop & splash-back and German appliances / Grohe tapware.
- Kitchen – Black marble herringbone floor, Alaska Bianca quartz worktop & splash-back, Black Grohe tap, German Appliances (Bosch, AEG & Neff) - Fridge, Induction Hob, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Built-In Cooker hood, Vaillant Boiler. White Venetian Blinds.
- Bathroom – Large walk-in Shower Suite, Grohe “Perfect Shower” head and Tapware. Duravit Toilet, LED Vanity Unit, Anthracite towel Radiator & 2 Mirrored Wall Cabinets
- Bedroom – Quiet outlook towards the garden and high trees, Blackout roller blind, brushed chrome dimmer switch & sockets
- Living room - Swiss grey two tone flooring, Mullins designer 6-Light cluster pendant, Venetian blind, brushed chrome dimmer switch & sockets
- Loads of Storage – Cupboard, Loft Space & Nook outside front door.
- Secure Bicycle parking in entryway.
- Residents on-street parking available with permit from Hackney council
- Unfurnished (With All Appliances) Or Furnished Upon Request
The property is perfectly situated on a lovely curved residential road, yet 2 minutes’ walk to all that Dalston has to offer.
Ridley road market, shopping, cafes and restaurants all on your door step for an enviable East London lifestyle.
London Fields Lido & Park - 10 mins, Hackney Downs Park - 5 mins, Broadway Market - 15 mins
Dalston Kingsland Overground station 1 min walk,
Dalston Junction Overground station 2 mins walk
- Ideally suited to a professional, couple or business owner / entrepreneur that will make this lovely property their home for a good few years.
- Income, credit, referencing & residency checks will be undertaken as per usual procedure
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Dalston Kingsland||4 minute walk|
|Dalston Junction||6 minute walk|
|Rectory Road, Rail Station||17 minute walk|
|Haggerston||18 minute walk|