A stunning top floor
period conversion apartment positioned in the centre of the Crystal Palace Triangle.
This newly refurbished
airy, bright, neutrally decorated property incorporates open plan modern living spaces with stunning views around. It presents a reception with storage, a well proportioned master bedroom with storage and a modern bathroom with bath and shower. Further benefits include private access to the top roof garden.
Located on one of the most vibrant and finest streets in the Crystal Palace Triangle this early Victorian building is situated on the most sought after position of the triangle and in the conservation area. This flat offers a rare opportunity to live in a location rich in history and right in the heart of Crystal Palace, a centre with a buoyant village-vibe in the south of London. Church Road has many independent gastropubs, cafes, restaurants, antique and vintage shops. A short walk away there is the Crystal Palace Park
with its National Sports Centre
, one of the largest sport and athletics facilities in England. Almost on your doorstep is another piece of peace, Westow Park !
The location is perfect to access Crystal Palace and Gypsy Hill stations
which connect to London Victoria
, London Bridge, Shoreditch
and Canada Water
in less than half an hour. If you own a vehicle then unrestricted parking is available just around the corner.
Available immediately partially furnished or fully furnished (negotiable).
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas central heating
- Private entrance
- Supermarket 1 minute walk away 8am- 9pm
- Gastropubs, cafes, restaurants, antique and vintage shops on the door step
- Washer dryer
- Bath with shower
- Garden roof with incredible views of London
- Victorian features
- Energy performance 'C'
- In the very centre of the annual Crystal Palace Overground Festival
- Many cultural activities close by, open mic, Pilates, yoga, music events etc
- No hidden fees, no agency fees
- 6+ month let
- Free parking around the corner
- 6+ month lace Sports Centre 10 minutes away