This property has now been taken off the market (as of 25 October 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Bromyard Avenue, W3
The accommodation comprises of:-
- entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed, with airing cupboard and storage
- well-proportioned and well-designed open-plan reception/dining room
- modern kitchen area with a fridge freezer and integrated washer/dryer
- modern, stylish bathroom with shower over bath and heated towel rail
- good sized double bedroom with large wardrobe and built in chest of drawers
- high ceilings and large windows flood the apartment with oodles of natural light
Secure underground parking is available within the development if required, for a small extra monthly cost.
Bromyard House is just off The Vale and Uxbridge Road. The local area provides a fantastic array of amenities including the shops, bars and restaurants of nearby Chiswick, Askew Road and the Vale. Shepherds Bush with Westfield shopping Centre is less than a mile away with regular 24 hour bus services taking just 5 minutes.
East Acton tube station (Central Line) is 0.6 miles away taking you into the West End in just 20 minutes. Acton Central Station offers rail links to the south and North West. Easy access to the A40, M40 and M4.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Acton Central||14 minute walk|
|East Acton Station||14 minute walk|
|Turnham Green Station||22 minute walk|
|Stamford Brook Station||23 minute walk|