This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 August 2021).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
1 Bed Flat, Greenside Road, W12
Charming, well presented, furnished, first-floor flat in a period, double-fronted house.
Suitable for a single person or couple. No children please.
· One double bedroom with lots of storage, a double bed, built in cupboards, chest of drawers, fitted book shelves
· A large reception room (lounge and dining area), with built-in storage, a double sofa bed (for use as a second bedroom, if needed), dining table and chairs, coffee table, marble-topped side table
· Hall with space for a table/chair/shelves
· Kitchen with mod cons fridge, freezer and a gas cooker and access to a washing machine,
· Bathroom with bath and shower
All rooms are very light with secondary or double glazing and high ceilings. The rooms are much bigger than the photos suggest (lounge 14ft 6" by 11ft 8" and bedroom 11 1/2 ft by 10ft). There is gas central heating throughout and attic storage.
All rooms are decorated and carpeted in neutral colours and are in good condition.
Greenside Road is a one of the most exclusive streets in the area, on the border of Shepherds Bush and Chiswick. It is a quiet, pretty street next to Ravenscourt Park, with easy access to three tube lines (District, Central and Hammersmith & CIty/Circle) and buses. The new, huge Westfield shopping centre is only 15-20 minutes’ walk or an easy bus ride. Sainsburys, Tescos and Co-op Express shops are in walking distance. There is a Co-op Express at the end of the road - the ultimate convenience! The river is a 5 minute cycle ride or 20 minute walk.
No Agents please.
Deposit is 5 weeks rent (ex bills) - £1,450. All bills (council tax, utilities, broadband) are included.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Goldhawk Road Station||12 minute walk|
|Ravenscourt Park , Underground Station||12 minute walk|
|Stamford Brook Station||13 minute walk|
|Shepherd's Bush Central , Underground Station||14 minute walk|