This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 May 2020).
2 Bed Flat, Gainsborough Studios North, N1
Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Islington available to rent from the end of May onwards on a medium to long-term basis.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master bedroom is en suite)
- 6th floor (one floor below the penthouses)
- North block. South facing with large, unencumbered balcony + balcony stretching across the two bedrooms
- 24/7 concierge service and lift
- Brand new gym (but not included in service charge), Co-Op supermarket and all-day café at the bottom of the apartment
- Pets allowed
- On the doorstep of Shoreditch Park. Regent’s canal right behind it - 15 minute walk along canal to get to Angel in one direction and Dalston in the other
- Letting out on unfurnished basis, except the below furniture will already be included:
- in-built wardrobes along walls of 2nd bedroom - integrated washing machine, dryer and dishwasher - shoe cabinets attached along wall in hallway
- king sized bed frame in master bedroom
- Both bathrooms, kitchen, living room and wooden floors recently done up to very high spec
- Possible to transfer over existing contract for super fast Hyperoptic Broadband (1 GB/s)
It is a 20-25 minute walk down to the City of London. There are also very frequent and several bus links from right outside Gainsborough.
N.B. given the second bedroom now has a very large in-built wardrobe unit, it can only sensibly fit a single/queen sized bed / bunk bed. The whole apartment would therefore be most suitable for a single occupant, couple or couple with kids. I.e. not suitable for a flat-share.
Lease period for at least 6 months. Rent at £2,750 per month. Start date: End of May
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||2 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Essex Road||11 minute walk|
|Old Streetlondon, Rail Station||17 minute walk|
|Old Street Station||17 minute walk|
|Canonbury||21 minute walk|