This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 May 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Forest Drive East, E11
CHARMING VICTORIAN HOUSE SHARE IN LEYTONSTONE WITH PROFFESIONAL HOUSE MATES
Gorgeous fully furnished DOUBLE rooms available in the house share, with amazing working Professional House mates located in a quiet, safe and clean area in the heart of Leytonstone/Stratford, within 5 mins walk from the Central Line Station and 9 mins via tube to the Olympic Park and Stratford city centre. Also, only 15 min by tube to Liverpool Street / Bank / CanaryWharf, ideal if you work in city central London. Just over a stone through away from the Olympic Park and the awesome new Westfield City retail and leisure park, where you can find plenty to do, with many shops, leisure and entertainment activities. Ideal if you work Nearby, in the City or in Central London.
* Double room @ £775 (inclusive of bills)
* Double room @ £700 (inclusive of bills)
SHARED HOUSE DETAILS:
* Fully Furnished House
* Stunning Original Features such as the Fire Place and Covings in immaculate Condition
* Large Kitchen dinner with Granite Counters, range 5 burner cooker and Breakfast Bar
* Stainless Appliances with Fitted Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Microwave and Fridge Freezers
* Varnished Wooden Floors (Ground Level) & all Bedrooms Newly Carpeted
* Great Sized rest rooms, 1 Bath, 2 Showers and 3 Toilets
* Large Garden with Outdoor Seating and Table Plus available off street Parking
THE ESSENTIALS & THE PRICES:
* Please note rent is fully inclusive of all UtilityBills (for more info on bills see below)
* 1 calendar month Deposit plus 1 month Rent in advance
* Tenants require adequate work, credit checks and previous Landlord's references
RENT IS INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS & INCLUDES
* Free Wireless High-Speed BroadbandInternet
* Gas Bill
* Electric Bill
* Council Tax Bill
* Water Bill
* Buses, including night buses to central Londonand the City - 1 min walk
* Midland Road (National rail – to Liverpool Street) – 7mins walk
* Leytonstone tube station (Central connectingJubilee lines) - 5 mins
* Stratford rail station (DLR, National rail,Silverlink) - 10 mins
* National Express coach services - 10 mins
* Travel time to central London and the city "e; by tube is approx. 10-20 minutes e.
* 15 min to Liverpool Street / Bank
* 15 min to Canary Wharf / Docklands area
* 15 min to London Bridge
* 25-30 min to Tottenham Court Road / OxfordCircus / Bond Street / Waterloo
Lots of bus connections, including day and nightbuses, to central London and the City are within a few min walk. The nightlifein the West End (Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Piccadilly Circus, CoventGarden, Leicester Square, Trafalgar square etc.) is not too far either. LOCALBUS ROUTES INCLUDE:
N26, N8, 25, 158, 257, 58, 69, 97, 308, W14, 66,145, W13, W16, W15, W19, 86, MA901, 104, 108, 238, 241, 262, 425, 473, D8, N86... etc.
LOCALAREA & CONVENIENCES:
* All amenities located nearby. Around 1 mins walk eg.
* Westfield City retail and leisure park 8 minsvia tube: Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre is a heartbeat away, with 19cinemas, a casino and 300+ shops and restaurants and is amazing. Othersupermarkets locally include a 24 hr Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Tescoexpress.
* Close to the ExCeL exhibition centre, LondonCity Airport and O2 Arena Venue (major entertainment complex for concerts,exhibitions and shows. Also has many bars and restaurants, and a superb 11screen multiplex cinema)
* Retail shopping centre with many nationalretailers and independent shops
* Close to the Olympic village and Olympicpark
* A Fitness First gym and a Wellness sports centre
* Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocerystores etc.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Leytonstone Station||12 minute walk|
|Leyton Midland Road||13 minute walk|
|Leytonstone High Road||18 minute walk|
|Wood Street, Rail Station||21 minute walk|