This property has now been taken off the market (as of 15 August 2018).
2 Bed Flat, Haymarket Crescent, EH54
This spacious well-ventilated property has a hallway leading to an excellent sized lounge. It has two decent sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a fully fitted kitchen (with excellent range of base and wall mounted units with ceramic tiles, contrasting worktops, brand new integrated gas hob, and a microwave) two storage cupboards, and a bathroom comprising of a three piece suite, which includes a bath with electric shower over, a w.c, wash hand basin and vanity units, and ceramic tiling to the walls finish the bathroom perfectly.
The property also benefits from central gas heating, double glazing and phone entry system.
Haymarket Crescent is a popular residential area a few minutes’ walk away from Livingston North Station, Morrison’s, Deans Surgery and 10 min drive from the Livingston Luxury Outlet, Asda, and Sainsbury’s. The property is only a short drive away from Xcite Craigswood Leisure Centre.
- Bright, spacious and well ventilated second floor flat
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
- Brand new integrated gas hob
- Electric Oven
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Telephone point
- Smoke and CO Detector
- Excellent sized lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Excellent Storage
- Carpet Flooring
- New Ikea bed and mattress
- Free designated parking and visitor parking at the rear of the property
- Close to train station
- 5 min walk from Eliburn Park
- 8 min walk from Livingston North Station
- Buses to Edinburgh and Bathgate via Livingston Centre
- Nearest School: Carmondean Primary School
- Council Tax Band: C
EPC rating: C
***NO DSS**NO PETS**NO SMOKING**NO STUDENTS***
due to insurance requirements.
Landlord registration number is 632215/400/04121
Tenant pays all utility bills and the council tax
Due to new regulatory requirements, you must prove:
- gross household income of £15K+ (last 3m bank statements and the last 3m salary slips),
- National Insurance Number,
- Photo ID,
- Address Verification.
Please send an email for scheduling a viewing of the property. Viewing for the property is available after 13th August.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
Scottish Landlord Register
Scottish Letting Agent Register