This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 October 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Tetlow Street, L4
The rent includes:
- Electricity, gas , water and council tax
- Virgin wi-fi high speed internet
- a cleaner every 2 weeks to help you keep the house welcoming and clean
Other amenities include:
- brand new beds and mattress
- spacious living room diner
- bedroom doors with digicode access so you will never lose your bedroom keys again!
- Extra tall Fridge and freezer
- black-out blinds
- all your kitchen amenities, microwave, pots, toaster, kettle all newly purchased
The house is very conveniently located on a quiet road but just minutes from Aldi and Iceland so you do not have to travel more than 4min walk to do your shopping and you have the choice of 2 grocery stores
And when you dont feel like cooking, there is a McDonalds just 3min walk away too! With plenty of kebabs and other take-aways on the main road.
The commute to city centre is less than 15min away by bus ride with several buses going from the house directly to city centre and back including at night.
Nearby you have plenty of parks and greenery as well as Liverpool FC and Everton stadia a few minutes walk away!
These rooms will go on a first-come-first-served basis so contact us quick to book your viewing!
Room 4 @ £325 pcm
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|