This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 November 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Newland, LN1
- Fantastic, stylish, light-filled one bed flat in a small private block
- Well located close to Uni and City Centre
- WiFi...Super-fast, 60 Megabyte wireless and hard wired Virgin fibre optic broadband No extra charges.
- All bills included (professionals pay council tax of £100/month).
- Fully furnished ready to live (only bedding & towels needed)
- Parking available at extra cost from another landlord
- Large (150 square feet)
- Private courtyard terrace/garden nice for sitting out plants maintained by landlord
- Fully renovated: 18 months ago.
- Warm and snug. heating on 24/7
- Large double bedroom (real double bed!) with good storage
- Contemporary power shower with underfloor heating.
- Washing machine/tumble dryer no additional charges for usage
- Free standing Scandanavian style kitchen. Stainless steel surfaces. Halogen hob.
All white goods - fridge/freezer/halogen hob/extractor. Dishwasher.
- Ready to move into so: microwave, toaster, kettle, pans, crockery, cutlery, utensils, glasses etc, Also Hoover, ironing board and iron, mop/bucket, brushes - everything provided.
- Secure - real time CCTV, windows all lock and can be fitted with bars if desired.
- 50" flat screen TV (Sky Sports and Movies) BT Sports
- LED down lighting throughout
- Solid wood floors.
- Problems: dealt with quickly and efficiently. Landlord is an IT specialist so any electronic difficulties sorted quickly.
The flat is in a pleasant area and is well located for all amenities.
Backing onto Brayford Wharf waterside
Central near shops
Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby. Near to Brayford Quays waterside area with bars (Wagamamas; Ask, Chimichanga's) Clubs (Home; Lola Lo's; Moka) Bars (Trebles; Kind and 3 Wetherspoons) all very close.
Sainsburys 2 minutes walk
Student Sports Centre 5 minutes walk
The flat can be rented furnished/unfurnished, as required
All bills included (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, Broadband, Sky) capped at £200/month which should be ample. Professionals pay council tax). Gas central heating on all the time.
All problems dealt with promptly
Available 7th Nov
Great for professionals and students
Short hold assured tenancy so no notice period. Tenancy finishes after one year though can be extended by mutual agreement
Professionals would need to pay council tax of £100/month
Internationals/persons without UK passport holding guarantor required to pay 3 months rent up front. To clarify...the idea is to pay 3 months in advance but then to stay in advance by paying rent each month until the last 3 months of the tenancy when rent is not payable as it was already paid at the start.
The deposit is £500 (£250 of this is for a new mattress which then belongs to the tenant).
Accredited by the National Residential Landlords Association
House fully HMO complaint and meets all legislative requirements including CO2 detectors
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|