This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 February 2021).
3 Bed Flat, Kingston Rd., BN7
· Available early March 2021:Unfurnished
· Quiet off-road location nearplaying fields, playground, open countryside, and with easy access to the SouthDowns
· 20 min walk to Lewes centre, 15min to station (London Victoria 65 mins)
· Modern fitted kitchen
· Underfloor heating throughout
· Paved, private, courtyardgarden
· Off-road Parking for 2 cars
· Well-presented, freshlydecorated, and with new carpets
· 3 x wall-mounted Free-Sattelevisions and receivers
Well-presented first(top)-floor apartment, recently refurbished. The front door is approached up wooden stairs and deck that leadsdirectly into the living/dining area. Coat cupboard opposite. Fitted modernkitchen with wide worktop which can be used as a breakfast-bar. At the end of the corridor behind the kitchen are the two good double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a third good size single with bathroom directly opposite.Situated on private drive 80m off road in a quiet location with its own private'courtyard' garden. Easy access to Lewes and the train station (London65mins) and a bus stop. Easy access to the A27.
Open plan living/dining room with fitted modern kitchen withviews over the valley to Firle Beacon, 3 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms,under-floor heating throughout, Free-Sat, paved courtyard garden, and off-roadparking for 2 cars.
The property will be available early March 2021, unfurnished.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Council Tax Band C : £1900.00
- Utility Bills: Water, Gas, Electricity to be paid separately.
- Please note that due to current refurbishment viewing will only be possible after March 2nd 2021 (estimate) - Covid restrictions allowing. A video tour will be available on request at that time too.
The property is located adjacent to the highly popularKingston Road to the town's south-west edge, being approximately 15-minute walkto Lewes Railway Station (London Victoria 65 minutes) with the town centre just5 minutes beyond. There are 2 good primary schools a safe ten-minute walk away,with Lewes Priory Secondary School approximately 20 minutes away on foot. Theproperty is opposite the scenic Stanley Turner Ground playing fields, whichcater largely for rugby and cricket, but which also offer the perfect'spill-over' area for over-energetic kite-flying children who enjoy openspaces, and dog-walkers on their way to countryside walks in the meadows justbeyond. The county town of Lewes boasts an historical and cultural heritagewith Lewes Castle, Anne of Cleves House, and the Priory Monastery Ruins amongthe sites of interest. Although there are two large supermarkets in the town,Lewes is better known for its array of independent shops, pubs and restaurants,in keeping with its unique, vibrant character.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|