This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 September 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Pennington Grove, LS6
There are a choice of rooms available in this four bedroom terraced property which is available to rent on the 1st August, offered fully inclusive of utility bills and high speed broadband.
The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac but is just a two minute walk away from the nearest bus stop and only 10-15 minutes walk to the main University campus. It also has a handy corner shop at the end of the road and local club within a five minute walk away.
- 2 minute walk to the bus stop
- 20 minute bus journey to central Leeds
- Various takeaways in immediate vicinity
The property makes for the perfect home for students or young professionals sharing. One large double bedroom is located on the lower ground floor (let agreed), two medium double bedrooms are located on the first floor and one large double bedroom (let agreed) is on the second floor. There are 2 bathrooms, on the second floor there is a bath with shower over and on the lower ground floor is a further bath with shower over. Each bedroom is furnished with a work desk, chair, wardrobes, chest of drawers and double beds have orthopaedic mattresses.
The kitchen benefits from ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave and washing machine.
There is double glazing and central heating throughout with instant hot water from a gas fired combi boiler.
Outside there is on-street parking.
- Re-decorated last year and in excellent decorative condition
- Two first floor double bedrooms remaining to rent
- Two bathrooms for 4 bedrooms
- Fibre Optic Broadband and basic TV package included
- Utility Bills Inclusive (Gas, electric, water, TV licence)
- £22.85 extra per month towards council tax
- Close to public transport and amenities
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|