This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 August 2019).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, King George Avenue, LS18
3 Bedroom Semi Detached House, Close to Horsforth Train Station, Fully Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room inc. Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, Downstairs WC, Good Size Lounge, Full Gas Central Heating, Bath & Shower, PVCu Double Glazing Throughout & Private Driveway
3 bed Semi- Detached House Horsforth Leeds LS18 - King George Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 5ND - £750 PCM
- 3 Bed Semi Detached House Close To Horsforth Train Station
- PVCu Double Glazing Throughout
- New Full Gas Central Heating
- Good Size Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms (2 Doubles, 1 Single)
- Bathroom Shower Suite
- Private Driveway
- Unfurnished with white goods
- Internal Viewing Strongly Recommended To View This Impressive Property
Internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this pleasant and much improved three bedroom semi-detached house enjoying a cul de sac position with PVCu double glazing and new full gas central heating.
The well planned accommodation briefly comprises, entrance lobby, good size lounge, well equipped kitchen and dining room with electric oven, gas hob, chimney cooker hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer. To the rear entrance there is a downstairs WC and utility room.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. To the exterior there is a small front garden pathway to entrance door and a private driveway. To the rear is a private garden. This is ideal for working professionals and families.
Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed entrance door to staircase to the first floor. Door Entrance to lounge.
15' x 10'6" (4.57m x 3.2m) * This has been extended since measurements
To the front of the property with laminate flooring, 4 twin electric sockets, 3 lights ceiling fitting, PVCu double glazed window and blinds.
Kitchen & Dining Room
15' x 10'7" (4.57m x 3.23m)
To the rear of the property with laminate flooring, 4 twin electric sockets & 3 twin electric sockets above worktop, kitchen cabinet lights, ceiling spotlights, new fully fitted kitchen with walls tiles around kitchen units, large larder tower unit, fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, stainless steel sink unit, PVCu double glazed window and blinds to the rear.
Keyed door entrance, A useful and versatile space with laminate flooring, 3 twin electric sockets, ceiling spotlights, washing machine, dryer, built in storage cupboard with full gas central heating combi boiler, PVCu double glazed side entrance door.
Wall mounted basin with wall tiles, Toilet with wall tiles,PVCu double glazed window to the rear garden. Porcelain floor tiles.
With carpet flooring, PVCu double glazed window to the side and built in storage cupboard.
Having a three piece suite comprising- bath & mixer shower, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and toilet. Wall tiles around 3 sides of bath. Shaver Socket, Shower Rail & Curtain,Shower Raiser, Ceiling Spotlights, PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Porcelain floor tiles.
13'4" x 10'6" (4.06m x 3.2m)
To the rear of the property is this double bedroom with carpet flooring, built in storage cupboard, 3 twin electric sockets, PVCu double glazed window with curtain rail & curtains.
11'9" x 10'6" (3.58m x 3.2m)
To the front of the property with carpet flooring, double bedroom, 3 twin electric sockets, PVCu double glazed window with curtain rail & curtains.
9'3" x 7'6" (2.82m x 2.29m)
To the front of the property with carpet flooring, single bedroom, 2 twin electric sockets, PVCu double glazed window with curtain rail & curtains.
The property sits in this quiet cul de sac and to the front is a particularly good size gated lawned garden and private driveway. To the rear of the property is a further good size lawned garden.
Location and Amenities
Located in the sought after area of Horsforth, within walking distance of Horsforth railway station. Horsforth offers good commuter access to both the centre of Leeds.
This particular property is a short distance away from Horsforth Railway Station and indeed Leeds/Bradford airport.There are easy links to the A65 and the Leeds Outer Ring Road, which give access into Leeds & Bradford City Centres, York and Harrogate.
Horsforth offers an excellent range of amenities including the extensive shopping facilities of Town Street with a whole host of bars & restaurants, Horsforth Library & Post Office,Morrison's Supermarket, good schools for all ages, Horsforth Hall Park and the popular carvery at The Toby Carvery.
Council Tax Band: B
Rent: £750 pcm
Security Deposit: £865(Will be fully registered with DPS)
Date available from: 11th July 2019
Minimum – 12-month tenancy
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
Contact: (Private Landlord)
* I have a well-behaved pet and I can pay extra bond/rental etc - is that acceptable? - No Pets as stated on listing.
* I am claiming benefits,but I have always paid my rent on time etc... is that acceptable? - No DSS as stated on listing.
* Are you strict/flexible on the Pets/Benefits? - Strict - as stated in the listing I would not consider these applicants, thanks.
* I am self-employed and not receiving a monthly income, but I always pay my rent in time etc, would you consider? - No thanks, prefer someone with a fixed monthly income.
* What is the area like, is it safe/quiet etc? - I do not live there so unwise for me to offer my opinion, better you drive by, ask local neighbours and assess for yourself?
* Do you have any properties which will accept DSS, pets etc? - No, anything I have available I have it advertised.
* Can I pay the bond in instalments? - No
* How much is required upfront? – A holding deposit of 1 weeks rental will be required. When moving into the property the first months rental and bond minus the holding deposit will be required.
* I am a private landlord and not a letting agent - if you wish to apply after viewing the property you will need to complete an application, provide references and proof of income and pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rental etc, so be prepared to make some effort, also a credit check will need to be undertaken.
* If you wish to view the property please provide me with your name, contact number and email address and available days and times for viewings and I will check with the tenant(property is tenanted until 10.07.19) and confirm when it will be possible to provide you with access.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|