This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 April 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Villiers Road, KT1
|Location:||Kingston Upon Thames||Bedrooms:||3|
Available to move in from 01 April 2020, this property benefits from available parking, fireplaces in the room, and garden access. Property is offered furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)..
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £850.00
Minimum tenancy is 3 months
Maximum number of tenants in the house is 2
Large Double Room in Victorian Renovated House within the last year available from April 1, 2020.
Clean & newly renovated close to Surbiton Station train station for commuters (10mins walk or 3 mins by bus) & Kingston Town Centre is 5-6 mins walk away. I am right in the middle of these.
Come & view this recently decorated, fresh, bright & large maisonette with modern kitchen open plan lounge, bathrooms (x2), additional separate WC, low maintenance garden (soon to be upgraded) and available parking (free & also permit parking).
- Large-sized Double bedroom (13x12ft / 3.65x3.65m)
- Harvey Water Softner Installed with ultra-soft water throughout.
- All fully furnished with plenty of storage (including loft)
- It can be unfurnished if you wish to move your own furniture in.
- Large living room with breakfast bar with 55” TV & sofa
- Super-fast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Kitchen/Diner area to share meals
- 2 bathrooms/showers & 2-toilets
- 10mins walk Or 3 to 4mins Bus) to Surbiton or Kingston station and/or 17-mins train to Waterloo, Central London
- Approx 10mins walk to Kingston Hospital
- Minutes walk from shops, bars, restaurants & pubs
- 20 mins from Heathrow 35 from Gatwick, Great for cabin crew. (x26 bus direct to LHR)
- Private rear garden
- Free on-street parking 2 mins walk or Residents Permit
- Brand New Co-op 1 min walk from the house
- Waitrose / Sainsbury's / Marks 7-8 min walk from the house
- Standard white goods (fridge, freezer & washing machine, etc)
The house is located in a residential street & a short walk to Surbiton or Kingston [main] Road where the local shops & other amenities are. The house is next to the bus stop to either direction.
Just outside Kingston town centre (approx 10 mins walk) with an array of shops and restaurants. The house is an end-terrace on a residential street.
- Near Surbiton Kingston High Street restaurants, cafes & bars
- Easy reach of gyms, cinema & shops
- Close to Bentalls & John Lewis Shopping Centre
- Bus stop (towards London) located very close by
- 24hr ATM's available (Co-op) 1 min away
- Resident's Free on-street parking
- 1000 sq. ft Massionette was a 4 bed, now a 3 large double rooms (1 office) with ensuite and 1 other bathroom
- The bedroom contains a double bed with memory foam mattress & wardrobe, chest of drawers, (room can be unfurnished)
- Carpets (in bedrooms) & Oak flooring throughout - all newly laid in 2019.
Ready to move in and viewings already taking place! If you are the right housemate, please drop me a line!
So, call now to arrange a No Obligation viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Berrylands||16 minute walk|
|Kingston, Rail Station||19 minute walk|
|Surbiton||19 minute walk|
|Norbiton, Rail Station||20 minute walk|