This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 July 2022).
1 Bed Flat, Lower Teddington Road, KT1
|Maximum Tenants:||2||Location:||Kingston Upon Thames|
- A stunning one double bedroom FIRST FLOOR flat located within a double-fronted Victorian house, close to Hampton Wick and Kingston town centres. The River Thames is also nearby.
- The property has a spacious and bright living room with feature fireplace and contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The double bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and the flat as a whole has plenty of storage.
- The bathroom has a very impressive finish, comprising a separate bath and separate shower.
- Outside, you have ACCESS TO A SHARED GARDEN at the rear of the property for those summer BBQ's.
- Lower Teddington Road is within a few hundred metres of Bushy Park and Home Park. Nearby are Hampton Wick and Kingston train stations, offering access to London Waterloo in about 30 minutes.
- A wide selection of shopping, bars and restaurants are found in the vicinity, as well as across the bridge in Kingston itself.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Hampton Wick||3 minute walk|
|Kingston||10 minute walk|
|Teddington||30 minute walk|
|Surbiton||35 minute walk|