This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 April 2019).
2 Bed Terraced House, Strickland Court, LA9
Practical upside-down two-bed house within easy walking distance of Kendal town centre.
Suit singles, couples and small families.
- Large dual-aspect L-shaped open-plan living room leading to dining space (or home office) and bright galley kitchen with gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Airing cupboard with combi-boiler (new 2017) and landlord's certificate.
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom with bath, wc and mixer shower.
- Large storage cupboard and under-stairs storage.
- Gas CH. Newly-decorated throughout. Double-glazed throughout.
- Large well-insulated loft for additional storage.
- Communal lawn and gardens (maintained by contract).
- One dedicated car parking space, plus visitor parking (NB no campers or branded vans)
- Secure bike storage.
Additional Costs and info:
- Council Tax Band B
- Rent includes maintenance charge and drainage.
- Utilities: Electric, gas and water are all metered.
- Not suitable for pets.
Employer's references essential.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|