This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 February 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Northumberland House, TW7
Northumberland House, Lower Square, Old Isleworth, TW7
£1,300PCM (Long Let)
· Stylish one bedroom second floor flat
· Reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen
· Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
· Lovely bathroom
· Oak flooring
· Set within the historic Lower Square in Old Isleworth
· Close to amenities and transport links
· Gated allocating parking provided
Representation of current layout, gross internal floor area is approximately 459 Sq Ft (42 SqM)
Set in the beautiful Lower Square, this well presented one bedroom flat is just moments from the banks of the River Thames and its trendy bars and cafes. This luxury property, offers well-proportioned rooms throughout with a modern kitchen and bright reception room. Features include a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge, great for the sofa enthusiast to kick back and relax while the keen cook prepares something delicious in the kitchen or they can show of their culinary skills while entertaining family and friends. Further benefits include a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, modern bathroom, ample storage and allocated parking within the gated development.
· Deposit: (£1,500)
· Rental in advance: 1 month rental (£1,300)
· Property is directly offered by the landlord. No agency fees required.
· Suitable for single / couple professionals
Available from 16TH of APRIL 2020
Rent £1,300 pm, in advance. Private tenancy no agents fees.
To view contact us
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Available From||16 April, 2020|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Isleworth, Rail Station||17 minute walk|
|Syon Lane, Rail Station||20 minute walk|
|St Margarets||25 minute walk|
|Twickenham, Rail Station||33 minute walk|