This property has now been taken off the market (as of 01 August 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Ilford, IG6
- 1 min walk from central line station
- beautiful garden accessible for summer bbq’s
- Huge Tesco and Sainsbury's behind the house 1 minute walk central line underground station also 1 minute walk
- N8 Bus all night following central line route also night tube central line station 2 minute walk from the house
All bills included
* Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with all appliances included; washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge-freezer, communal cutlery and pots for sharing available very clean and tidy house mates
* Huge spacious fitted double bedrooms withe fitted wardrobes and draws and en-suite
* three modern bathrooms plus 2 WC.
* 100 mbs fibre Wireless broadband internet throughout the whole property
This property is ideal for young professionals working in the city or around Essex, a very quick commute to the City, and also boasts good access to local amenities. There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5 minute walk of the property. the High street has all the branded coffee shops and cafes.
This rooms are likely to go fast! So be quick and book your viewing online now to avoid disappointment! This is an absolute must see!
* Unlimited wireless broadband!
* All bills included (council tax, gas, electricity and water)
Landlord has multiple rooms in multiple areas Zone 1 2 3 and 4 liverpool street, stratford, Barkingside, newbury park, east ham, manor park, ilford, seven kings
Dedicated to providing high quality, all bills included rooms and outstanding service.
Please ask us for more information
Lovely Rooms - Affordable Rent - Good Location - No Minimum Stay
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Barkingside Station||7 minute walk|
|Fairlop , Underground Station||13 minute walk|
|Newbury Park Station||23 minute walk|
|Hainault Station||26 minute walk|