This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 June 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Netley Road, IG2
This flat is spacious, well decorated throughout and suitable for one or two people. It is just 5 minutes to the central tube line, which take about 35 mins to travel to Central London.
- Bedroom - Main double bedroom with window and built-in wardrobe
- Spacious TV/Lounge reception room with large south-facing window leading to a hallway with storage
- Hallway - Extra built-in storage
- New fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob
- Clean bathroom with bathtub and window
- Private car park allocated to the residents
- Communal garden area
- There is a large loft area you can share for extra storage
There are enough amenities around the flat, but also it is very close to many beautiful parks and outdoor activity centres.
The neighbourhood is a quiet, safe and family-friendly residential area. This place is perfect for a professional person or couple who need to commute to central or east London.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Newbury Park Station||5 minute walk|
|Barkingside Station||13 minute walk|
|Seven Kings, Rail Station||26 minute walk|
|Fairlop , Underground Station||30 minute walk|