This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 August 2019).
3 Bed End Terrace, Thorpland Avenue, UB10
- Big square garden
- Annexe garage
- Driveway parking with block paving, with Off street parking.
- House facing park with play facilities for children
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Family bathroom
- Gas Central Heating.
- Gas Cooking
- Water Softner (optional)
- Kitchen overlooking the park
- Wooden flooring throughout - Real Oak Wood
- Kitchen with underfloor heating.
- Good size master bedroom - with built-in wardrobes
- Will be refurbished/decorated at the time of rent.
- EPC Rating - D
- Easy access for M40/M25/M4 links
Looking for Professionals and family with young kids.
Minimum Let: 12 months
Date Available: 11th - 16th August 2019.
Deposit: 1 months Rent - Protected.
We are delighted to present this larger than average of THREE bedrooms end-terraced house located in the ever popular, quiet Brackenbury Village, Ickenham - facing the park with the children play area.
Accommodation downstairs boasts a hallway, a modern kitchen, leading to the spacious main reception room/dining area and cloakroom.
Upstairs is host to the three bedrooms, two of which are large doubles and a family three piece bathroom suite, and storage. Annex to the house-front is a garage and driveway. To the rear is a good size square garden & patio area with good lighting. Available 11th - 16th August 2019 and presented semi-furnished.
Furnishing: Partly Furnished.
Bedroom - 2 - Bed with wardrobes ( No mattress), Desk (Optional) Bedroom - 3 - Children Bed (optional)
White goods included
Proximity to London Underground and National Rail.
- Central Line ( West Rusilip) - 0.2 miles - 6 minutes walk
- Metropolitan/Piccadily Line (Ickenham) 0.4 miles - 10 minutes walk.
- West Ruislip - Chiltern Line - 17 mins to Central London
- Glebe Primary School
- Breakspear Primary School
- Vyners Secondary School
- Growing Tree Child Nursery
- Catchment to Langley Grammer Schools, and
eligible (distance-based) to South Bucks Grammar Schools.
A lot of other nearby Useful Amenities in Ickenham and Ruislip Towns.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|West Ruislip||5 minute walk|
|West Ruislip Station||5 minute walk|
|Ickenham Station||9 minute walk|
|Ruislip Station||18 minute walk|