2 Bed Terraced House, Sunnycroft Road, TW3
For the tenants who want to live in a very decent environment, a fantastic and a rare opportunity to live in 2 bed lovely House with garden, bright natural light & fully furnished spacious double size Victorian House with tall ceilings and tall windows (Appx area 700 Sq ft or 65 Sq mt). Good Size Reception - dining area, 2 large size bed rooms, Family Bathroom, Kitchen with integrated ‘A’ Rated modern appliances including Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Electric Oven and huge storage space over the loft and under stairs.
The property is situated just less than 5 Min walk between Hounslow East and Hounslow Central Underground Station. Every room, Kitchen & Bathrooms are fitted with high ceiling windows for brightness, new Air Vent System for fresh air circulation round the clock in the flat & to avoid causing dampness.
The area is highly demanding due to the superb location, an excellent frequency of public transport links including night buses, Hounslow Bus Garage, National Rail, 3 Tube Station etc. Easy accessibility for the commuters traveling to London City, Heathrow Airport, North Circular, M25, M3, M4, M40 etc.
Just few min walk to Shop Parade, NHS, Pharmacy, School, Church, Bus Stop, Cash & Carry, 2 min walk to Lampton Park, New Civic Centre, 5 Mins walk to High Street & Treaty Centre, Hounslow Central Tube Station, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Gurudwara, Hounslow Overground, Hounslow Bus Garage etc.
The multi-culture neighbors and residents of the building are very professional & well-educated background working in IT, Finance, Public Sector including NHS & Key Workers, School Teachers etc
We are only looking to let this house to those who are......
1) Professional, decent & well disciplined working couples with the small family, who can pay their bills & rent on time.
2) Keep the property very clean & tidy all the time. Use all the Appliances Carefully to lower the maintenance cost.
3) Able to maintain the Furniture & Fixtures, carpets etc in a good condition without any damages.
4) Look after and maintain it very well & treat this flat as their own properly without causing any damages.
5) Clear References from Employer & Previous Landlord, Good credit score without any debts.
6) Who live in a very peaceful manner with harmony without any disputes with neighbors and respect other residents.
7) Annual Rent Review, Inventory Check will be carried out regularly.
8) Regular inspection will be done throughout the tenancy.
9) Offers from other Estate Agents are welcome with decent tenants.
10) Deposit Free Option may be considered for the right tenant.
We Strictly do not allow......
2) Rough tenants.
3) Smokers, party animals & those who creating a nuisance
POLITE REQUEST : -
WHILE SENDING AN ENQUIRY, TENANTS ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE GIVE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1) Brief information about the education background, occupation - profession of each tenant
2) Type of Employment, Full Time - Part Time - Employed - Self Employed, Contractor - Student
3) Length of job, location and nature of working industry of both tenants
4) Combined gross income
5) Ethnicity, Age group, Length of stay in UK, Current Nationality & type of Visa with expiry month & year
6) Brief information about family background, hobbies etc
7) Preferred length of tenancy
8) Length of stay at current accomodation and reason for leaving.
9) Any additional information which may be helpful for us choosing the right tenants.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PICTURE SHOWN IN THE ADVERT IS SAMPLE PICTURE, NOT THE ACTUAL ONE. THE PICTURE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE THE PROPERTY IS READY)
** Pics shown are only for information, Early viewings highly recommended to avoid any disappointments. Thank You for your time to read this letting advert.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||31 August, 2019|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Hounslow Central Station||5 minute walk|
|Hounslow East Station||8 minute walk|
|Osterley Station||17 minute walk|
|Hounslow, Rail Station||19 minute walk|