This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 August 2020).
1 Bed Flat, Bedford Road, RH13
Beautiful and sunny unfurnished 43m² ground floor garden flat with 17m² separate utility room/garage; maintained to a high standard with off road parking and located on a quiet street. Only 5 minutes walk of Horsham station and the town centre.
FLAT COMPRISES OF:
• Driveway and Front Garden
- Space for up to 3 cars and garden door leading to front door of flat.
• Garage and Utility Room
- Lockable garage, good size (4.4m x 2.9m) capable of fitting one car, with excellent storage capacity from fitted cupboards and shelves. Separated from utility room with lockable door (padlock required)
- Utility room comprises of freezer, washing machine, tumble-dryer, excellent storage space in fitted cupboards. External to flat which is great for avoiding the noise of laundry when it is being done.
• Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door and storage cupboards where gas and electricity meters located.
• Living Room/Dining Room
- Large living area with television connection points, faces west so gets the evening sunshine and the afternoon sun comes in through the kitchen window behind. Sliding window blinds provided.
- Tiled flooring, gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, duel microwave oven, sink with mixer tap, excellent storage space in modern white kitchen units with black granite-style table tops and roller blind over window. Gas combi-boiler installed March 2018. Kitchen appliances, saucepans, kitchen knives, cutlery etc. provided. Water meters x 2 located here.
- Large double room, excellent storage space with fitted wardrobes, two bed side drawer units, wood laminate flooring, telephone and television connection points. Faces east so gets the morning sunshine through the conservatory.
- Tiled flooring, excellent power shower over bath, two good sized fitted mirrored storage cupboards, radiator, basin and toilet.
- South and east facing which allows lots of sunshine in, room includes telephone connection, window blinds, wall light and power points. Makes for an excellent home office.
- Private and very sunny patio garden with mature raised beds and pot plants, outdoor light, built-in barbecue and a large garden shed.
All bills are the responsibility of the tenant. Council Tax is Band C (Approx £110 per month). Average monthly gas/electricity - £70 and water - £33.
VIEWINGS AND TENANCY ARRANGEMENTS
Viewings are available by appointment only. I am a private landlord looking to lease the property to a responsible single person, or a couple, who will look after the property well. Sorry, no smokers, children or pets accepted. Estate agents need not apply.
References must be provided and credit checks will be required. 5 weeks worth of deposit will be held in a government-authorised deposit account. A detailed tenancy agreement must be signed and the minimum term is for 6 months. Tenants are checked in and out via an independent inventory company.
Horsham has a good selection of high street and individual boutique shops, great pubs and wide range of excellent restaurants in the town centre, all within easy walking distance of the property. The mainline station for Brighton, Gatwick Airport, London Bridge and London Victoria is only 5 minutes walk away.
The town is easy to commute by car to places such as Guildford, Crawley and Brighton. Gatwick airport is just 25 minutes drive or 15 minutes by train for work or visitors.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|