This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 November 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Southlands Avenue, RH6
• Fully furnished double room for single occupancy with Ensuite, plenty of storage + USB, TV and data points, 3 double sockets + shaver/toothbrush point. On the first floor at the front of the house which is fully refurbished and very well maintained
• Close to the A23 (bus stops 2 minutes' walk). Gatwick Airport is a 4 minute bus ride away. Close transport links to Redhill, the M25 and London in one direction and Gatwick, Crawley and the coast in the other. A 10 minute walk to Horley Station and the town centre. The A217 is close by for links to Reigate and the M25
• Communal areas are light and spacious. The lounge/diner has a great view over the garden. Large wall mounted TV with Virgin Media package and broadband. The shared kitchen (with separate utility area) is well equipped with good storage (both personal and shared) + small wall mounted TV
• Parking for three cars on the drive and on the road as it is unrestricted
• Garden has been attractively designed and planted, is well maintained, has a barbecue, patio furniture and bike storage.
• Current housemates are professionals aged between 23 and 32 who live harmoniously with each other but who also lead independent lives.
• This would suit you if you are looking for high quality accommodation with bills included, if you are a professional, friendly and respectful.
• We are friendly, accredited and professional live out landlords (not an agency). We are ex-education professionals. We are proactive and responsive when it comes to looking after our tenants and the house.
• All Bills Included: water, electricity, gas, council tax, wireless broadband internet, shared TV with virgin media package, weekly cleaning of shared areas, gardening and window cleaning.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|