This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 July 2021).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Headley Way, OX3
way for two vehicles.On the ground floor there is a good sized living room and separate kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and door onto rear garden. The garden itself has a useful shed. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one single room and bathroom with shower over bath.
The house is situated down Headley Way and is well served for local amenities including supermarkets,small restaurants, a health centre and frequent buses to the City Centre and Summer town. The JR Hospital is within walking distance and there is quick access to the ring road, A40 and M40. Nearby cycle paths provide a traffic-free route to Oxford university's science area and parks. Walking distance to Oxford Brookes University Headington campus.
Monthly rent £1300 excluding bills. Council tax (band D), water, electricity and gas which has to be borne by the tenant. available immediately.
· 2 Double bedrooms and one single room
· Living room
· Separate kitchen/diner with good quality fitted appliances (dishwasher,washing machine, fridge, induction hob, oven)
· Bathroom with shower over bath
· Rear garden with shed
· Off-road parking for two vehicles
· Close to local shops and buses
· No pets, sorry
· No smokers
· Very clean, tidy property and refurbished a few years ago.
· Minimum tenancy 1 year
· Suitable for 2 professionals or small family (maximum 4 persons)
· No HMO licence so not suitable for sharers
· Employer references required as well as credit check.
No inquiries from estate agents please.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|