This property has now been taken off the market (as of 20 September 2019).
2 Bed Maisonette, Church Road, GU1
• Light and airy first floor Victorian flat with high ceilings and bay window
• Two double bedrooms
• Town centre location
• Recently fitted bathroom, newly installed gas central heating and glazing. Brand new carpets.
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, there is on street parking with no through traffic.
• No Admin fee
• A few minutes walk to Stoke Park
• Close to the newly-built Waitrose
This great two-bed flat is set in an end of terrace Victorian property. Perfectly located for easy access to the town centre it is approximately a 5 minute walk to Guildford mainline station (approximately 35 minutes by train to London Waterloo) and just a few minutes walk to the excellent shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities of Guildford.
The property comes unfurnished and comprises of two good size double bedrooms, an open lounge, kitchen with appliances, recently fitted modern bathroom with power shower as well as loft storage.
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month (£288.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000
- Property comes unfurnished
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- No Pets, sorry
- Non Smokers only
Please don't hesitiate to ask questions or book in a viewing.
Ring Helen on for more details
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|