This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 December 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Great Goodwin Drive, GU1
The white goods include a fridge freezer, Ceramic Hob 4x, integrated Oven and excellent washing machine. The accommodation is cosy yet modern and provides limited shared access to a garden/patio and option of single or double bed meant for a single professional person. The shower in bathroom provides 24 hour hot and cold water. There's a sink for the kitchen with hot and cold water. The toilet has a hot/cold shower, WC, wash basin/sink and towel rail, normal rails and holders, cabinets etc. The accommodation is not shared, provides wifi and the privacy of an independent living with main entrance door to the driveway and the street..
* The property will suit a single working person without sharing living space.
* There's no facilities to accommodate pets or smoking.
* It is ideal for a working professional/ lady requiring an independent unit,
* There's ample parking available on road with no parking restrictions at any time.
* Plenty of parks close by, big and small, plus wooded areas/paths for a jog and walk.
* Access to terrace, garden, patio for relaxation, sun, yoga, meditation, fruit trees.
* 10 minutes walk to Guildford Spectrum leisure centre and Stoke Park.
* Hi-speed 100MBps broadband-Wifi for fair personal usage is available free
* Rent shown inclusive of bills for water, gas, broadband (not charged) except electricity
The property is about 5 minutes drive to railway station (15 mins walk) and only 100 metres (1 minute walk) from two different bus stops with transport at high frequency to most parts of the town including the Railway stations, High Street/Friary, Stoke park, University, Hospital, and Guildford central bus station etc.
Price & Bills
|View Broadband Deals|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|