This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 January 2020).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
Room in a Shared House, Singlewell Road, DA11
2 x rooms available
1 large and one of the smaller ones
on offer is an extremely high quality fully refurbished five bedroom property which is a 10 minute walk to the town centre and mainline station
A house that actually looks like the pictures!
Parking is on the road or there is an option to rent a garage nearby
monthly rent includes all bills
All rooms and communal areas decorated to a very high standard, furniture is sourced from john lewis and other quality shops.
all rooms included:
* double bed and new mattress.
* wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* bedside table and lamp.
* desk and chair.
* lots of storage
* usb on bedroom plug socket
regular cleaning of the communal areas
communal areas are inclusive of the following:
* a fully equipped kitchen plus all white goods and kitchen utensils
* washing machine and dryer
* lounge diner with large plasma tv, dining room and chairs
* large bathroom with bath and shower
* plus addition shower bathroom
* decent sized garden with garage
* local amenities : various local shops within a couple of minutes walk.
* 15 minute walk to town centre and mainline station.
* the station has direct links to charing cross, waterloo east, cannon st and london bridge
* a fast service of just 24 minutes into st pancras/ kings cross
* 10 minute drive to ebbsfleet international and bluewater shopping centre
* 5 minute drive to a2
****no deposit option****
Reposit is not a deposit.By purchasing a reposit, you are paying a service charge equal to one week's worth of rent to allow you not to pay a deposit and for your landlord to be added to the reposit insurance policy.
As a tenant, it is always your choice whether you rent a property by using reposit or a 4-week security deposit to be protected in a deposit scheme.
Will need to see your passport, proof of employment (3 months wage slips and bank statements), and (if not an eu citizen) documented proof that you're allowed to reside/work in the uk.
Working professional only.Sorry no dss.
6 months rental agreements minimum.
* Black friday offers only for 12month contracts
Shorter contracts will be considered at an extra cost
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|