This property has now been taken off the market (as of 28 November 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Singlewell Road, DA11
1 lovely large double ( for one person only)
on offer is an extremely high quality fully refurbished five bedroom property which is a 10 minute walk to the town centre and mainline station
A house that actually looks like the pictures!
Parking is on the road or there is an option to rent a garage nearby
i am able to do virtual phone tour of the house to limit contact so you get a good idea what the property is like.
room will be properly cleaned and disinfected before anyone moves in
NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
monthly rent includes all bills
All rooms and communal areas decorated to a very high standard,
all rooms included:
* double bed and new mattress.
* wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* bedside table and lamp.
* desk and chair.
* lots of storage
regular cleaning of the communal areas
communal areas are inclusive of the following:
* a fully equipped kitchen plus all white goods and kitchen utensils
* washing machine and dryer
* lounge diner with large plasma tv, dining room and chairs
* large bathroom with bath and shower
* plus addition shower bathroom
* decent sized garden with garage
* local amenities : various local shops within a couple of minutes walk.
* 15 minute walk to town centre and mainline station.
* the station has direct links to charing cross, waterloo east, cannon st and london bridge
* a fast service of just 24 minutes into st pancras/ kings cross
* 10 minute drive to ebbsfleet international and bluewater shopping centre
* 5 minute drive to a2
****no deposit option****
Reposit is not a deposit.By purchasing a reposit, you are paying a service charge equal to one week's worth of rent to allow you not to pay a deposit and for your landlord to be added to the reposit insurance policy.
As a tenant, it is always your choice whether you rent a property by using reposit or a 4-week security deposit to be protected in a deposit scheme.
Will need to see your passport, proof of employment (3 months wage slips and bank statements), and (if not an eu citizen) documented proof that you're allowed to reside/work in the uk.
6 months rental agreements minimum.
* for long term contracts only
Shorter contracts will be considered at an extra cost
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|