Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent
This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 March 2020).
2 Bed Flat, High Street, DA11
Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.
- Available Immediately
- Modern 2 Bedroom Flat - Part Furnished
- Built in Gas Hob, Built in Electric Oven, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Microwave,Bathroom cabinets and cupboard included
- Very spacious with plenty of storage spaces, fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms and fitted kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 is large enough for a super king size bed and bedroom 2 is large enough for a double bed
- Lounge/Kitchen and Dining area is one very large open space
- Bathroom equipped with shower (NOT electric!), Bath, WC and heated towel rail.
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Ideal for people commuting to London/Essex or Kent
- Private parking.
- Fully Triple glazed (double glazed windows plus sliding window)
- Gas Central heating with Combi boiler for instant hot water
- Access to shared garden area and car park
- Very well insulated from the cold which saves on heating costs
- Brand New laminated flooring throughout hallway, kitchen, lounge/dining area
- Brand New paint on all walls and skirting boards
- Sky TV connections on wallplate in lounge
- Fast fibre Broadband available
Transport & Facilites
- Ebbsfleet International station is just a 3 minute drive away, 5 minute cycle or a 10/15 minute walk from the property with High Speed 1 direct trains to Stratford (11 minutes) and just 17 minutes (yes you did read that right 17 minutes) to London St Pancras.
- Eurostar trains also stop here and travel in to Europe
- Also just a 7 minute walk is Northfleet Train Station which gives you access to London Bridge, London Waterloo and other local Mainline stations
- Bluewater Shopping Centre is a 10 minute drive with restaurants, cinema and a large variety of shops with a Bus stop 1 minute walk away.
- There are great links to the M2 5 minutes, M25 10 minutes and M20
- A 5 minute drive from the property is Gravesend Town Centre with its Mainline Train Station also offering high-speed rail links.
- Supermarkets are a plenty with Sainsburys, Asda, Morrisons and Tescos
- Restaurants, pubs, convenience stores, hairdressers and a pharmacy are all within a few minutes walk
- Country Parks are also nearby
- Kitchen - 3.70m x 1.80m
- Living room - 3.70m x 4.90m
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 3.38m
- Bedroom 2 - 2.34m x 3.38
- Bills not included Council Tax £116.00
PRIVATE RENTAL ONLY - NO DSS or Benefits accepted at the moment.
|DSS Income Accepted
Message Landlord or Request Viewing